PEACE & HARMONY WORKS is a luxury candle and, therefore, needs special care:
- When you light it for the first time, tilt it and check that the wick is fully burning from the lower to the upper part.
- Once it is burning, ensure that the pool of melted wax reaches the edges (about 3 or 4 hours). This technique ensures an even burn and prevents tunneling.
- Allow the candle to cool and harden before relighting it. If the flame is too big when it is relighted, blow out the candle, wait until it cools, and trim or remove the burnt wick with your fingers.
- Keep the wax clean. For an adequate burning, trim the wick to 1/4 inch (6 mm) before each use.
- Spills are easily cleaned up with warm water and soap.